Wednesday, September 9, 2009

All about Owen

I haven't posted in a while but we have been really busy this weekend and the holiday threw me off. Owen started cereal last Friday but he has already decided he really doesn't like it and would rather have the good stuff! We decided to start him on green beans and he seems to really like it. He is becoming a pro eating from a spoon but boy was he very very messy at first. We went over Eric's parent's house for dinner on Tuesday and tomorrow we are going to my grandma's for crab spaghetti! So good! Owen is definitely at a wierd stage for clothes right now because 3 months are to small but all of the winter 6 months seem to big especially the pants! I'm so confused. We were suppose to have Owens 4 month appointment on Friday, but our insurance decided to drop him from our policy so I am fighting with them right now to get him back on! I deal with medical insurance for a living and know how big of a pain in the butt they can be so it probably won't be fixed until he is a year old!

Wow this TV show is amazing!

Handsome man
I don't know about this cereal stuff!
"ok mom theres more on my shirt then in my tummy"
Yuck!
My toys are yummier and lessy messy!
Eric and I decided to try on some of the winter stuff that Eric's mom bought Owen.
"This keeps my head warm"
"Watcha looking at punk"
"dont mess with me"
Happy again! lol
Eric thought for sure these mittens were going to fit Owen, but as you can tell by the pictures
and the look on Owens face they definitely did not!lol
"Hi"

2 comments:

Patty B said...

These pictures are SO CUTE!

Justafitgirl said...

Owen is growing up so fast. He's so cute and I love the pictures of him eating his rice cereal. Aren't Bumbos the best? Liam loves his Bumbo so much.