Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lazy weekend

Well this weekend was pretty uneventful and we didn't do much. On Friday night my cousin Carlie stayed the night so I could do her hair and makeup for a wedding she was going to on Saturday. Owen and I stayed in our pajamas all day long saturday!lol Even when we went to my parents house for chili. I don't get a lot of lazy weekends and Owen is such a chill baby he could be lazy with me all day long, I love it! Eric decided to hit every car in sight on Saurday and managed to get into an accident with our friend Monica's car(that was parked) and did some pretty bad damage to hers and our Expedition. Then he went to another friends house to go look at a Honda he was thinking about buying and ran that car into another parked car!!!lol so Eric's Saturday was a little more eventful and expensive then mine. On Sunday we watched football, of course!! I am a very loyal Dallas Cowboys fan and Eric likes those Redskins (boo) Dallas won, Redskins lost!! So I am loving this season already even though Dallas always starts off strong and then goes down hill!!lol Grandma Sherri bought Owen his first Redskin and Dallas Jersey. I am just waiting for him to grow into them so he can wear them!! The Redskin jersey might go go missing though.lol

Owen eating some sweet potatoes
Daddy making Owen laugh
4 months old!!
Owen practicing his soccer kick!
He is trying to sit up by himself, but he just gets stuck in this position.lol
Full belly!
Waking up Sunday morning
Oh my goodness she already has the camera out!
ok, I'm happy now!
Football time!! Notice the cowboy colors!!lol
His hands are ALWAYS in his mouth!

2 comments:

Caleb's mom said...

He keeps getting more handsome every month.

Anonymous said...

MAN! Jaxon has the same football shirt but now that you brought it to my attention that it has Dallas colors I think it may be going into the TRASH CAN! Owen is growing so fast and is soo adorable. He makes the funniest faces. Hey, question, does he sleep on his tummy? Jax sleeps on his back and is getting a flat head:( But I am nervous leaving him on his tummy but something has to be done about this head on my kid.