There really isn't to much going on over here except alot of picture taking (like always) Owen has been getting out of his little growth spurt and sleeping better through the night. We also took the doctors advice that we shouldn't get up when he cries at night because we are molding his sleeping patterns and if he knows that when he cries we will come then he will keep doing it. So needless to say I need sleep at night and I don't want this to be a every night occurance so I am following the doctors orders!! lol The weather has been so nice out lately which is good and bad, because I packed all of Owen's summer clothes away, not only because it got cold outside for a while, but also because he doesn't fit into any of them!!! I wish the weather would make up it's mind. We have a pretty busy weekend coming up because I am maid of honor in my best friend Minnie's wedding and we are having the bachlorette party Friday night and then Eric's grandparents from Florida are coming down so were having a cookout at Eric's parents house this weekend.
And here is your daily dose of Owen!lol
He has mommy's eyelashes
Owen's winter jacket with little ears on top. so cute!
I propped him up on this stool and he stood up for a while.lol
Kenleigh came over on Sunday to visit and is getting so big!!!
chunkster and his princess! lol
0 comments:
Post a Comment