Today was Owen's second day at daycare and he's doing great! He is getting plenty of sleep during the day which he needs!! He slept 4 hours today which is good considering the fact the last daycare didn't let him sleep at all! Owen is definitely a sleeper and is so happy once he has had his sleep.
Sleepy head Monday morning for his first day with Ms. Nyanda
"Are you kidding me woman??"
" I can't even open my eyes"
"I'm all ready to go!"
"Fist Pump"lol
Eric made me do it!!
Owen doing some Yoga!
Look how long he is on his changing table! I have to change him on the ground in the morning otherwise everything on the side lands on the floor from him kicking!!
Super Baby Pajamas!!
Owen and Da Da
"does this belt have super powers?"
So sweet
And no super hero would be complete with out a cape!!!
Super Owen!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, those are the cutest pajamas ever, haha. Love seeing his smiling face every morning when I drop Mikayla off at daycare! :)
I am so HAPPY that everything is going well for Owen at his new daycare! I love you Owen (and Jelena & Eric too)!! Love, Grandma
I love his little cheeks! Glad this daycare is going better than the other!
PS - the "Fist Pump" cracked me up! lol.
Haha, love the super baby pajamas! Glad everything is better at the new daycare :)
That picture of him with his eyes closed and lips poked out is CLASSIC!!! I love it! Great captions on this post- I was cracking up :)
Post a Comment