Monday, April 12, 2010

11 months and the weekend

Owen is 11 months old today! Only 30 days until he is one years old!! WOW! I can't believe this year went by so quick, but they say time flies when your having fun and we definitely are!! I have a lot of pictures from the weekend so I am going to post some 11 month stuff tomorrow since all these pictures took me forever to download, I really wish I could get the live writer thing working, but of course I would be the only blogger not to have it!lol This weekend was jammed packed, but I still wish it wasn't over!! Here are some pics!

We went to Patti's house on Saturday and had a great time! Thanks for having us over, I'm sure we will be back once the pool opens up!lol
Owen loves hangers and of course he would play with that instead of all the toys!!
"What ya looking at Ryder?" That face is priceless!
Owen robbing Karen of her camera lenses!
The lenses were such a hit with the babies!
Ryder was eyeing Owen's camera lense for a while.....
waiting for the perfect opportunity   to...
take it!.... and that he did!
Karen teaching Makenzie how to use the camera. Look at that serious face on Makenzie!
Mandi brought out the animal cookies and she had friends the entire afternoon.
Mikayla loved them!
and Owen loved them....
and Nicki's strawberry cupcake! lol He begged for food from everyone.
Bailey being camera shy!
The two lovebirds!
Owen was sooooo tired after we got home.
But he still managed to have the energy to swing on the swing set daddy put up while we were gone.
Owen loves swinging
woo hoo!
Of course mommy had to test the new swing out.
All cleaned up
"What are you doing to me?"
After the party,swinging and bath we went next door to hang out with Mikayla and Nicki for a little while.
We watched them wrestle.
We watched them hang out near all the toys
We watched Mikayla strip down, only to cover herself up with a 49ers blanket, of course!
We watched them play the harmonica! Look at Owen's face! lol
We watched Owen try to show Mikayla up but really couldn't figure it out!
Mikayla did Owen's hair....
and then Mikayla pushed Owen around in her baby doll stroller! They were cracking us up!
Mikayla was so excited and then of course Owen fell out of the stroller and it was all over after that!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

haha, those pictures of them at my house turned out cute!

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

Wow, I can't believe he's almost 1 already!!! Gosh, time fly's! He is getting SO big! Sorry I missed you guys at the Blogger party, but I will def be at the next one :)

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

It was good to see you Saturday. I am glad my camera lense cap could entertain owen for a while. ha ha He is so darn cute!