Today was Owen's first Easter! We woke up pretty early because Owen has an internal alarm clock set to 7:30a.m. and just talks and screams until someone comes and picks him up! Of course the Easter bunny came and he got all kinds of goodies! I started cooking all of my food I had to bring as soon as I got up and Eric and I were still rushing to get out the door at 1:15! We headed over to my grandmothers house and we ate around 3:30 and of course everything was delicious!!
It was to hot for Owen to wear his real Easter outfit so shorts and a polo had to do!!
I had some really cute pictures, but that dot was in the middle of all of them.
"What are these things on my feet??? Mandles???"
But there so cute!! Look at that little freckle.
Trying to escape from his playroom
Owen playing with his Easter eggs at Nonna's house
"Whatcha looking at??"
It was so bright outside but this was the only family picture we got.
Owen and Daddy
He still isn't to sure about grass, but hopefully he starts to like it pretty soon.lol
Look at that little face!! I could just pinch his cheeks!
Grandpa saying "hi" to Owen
Owen just loves his grandpa!
Playing "catch" with the easter eggs
Uncle Lance showing Owen how to use a cell phone.lol
Owen and his cousin Dominic
Some of the guys hanging out on the porch
Owen in daddy's motorcycle
"This is fun" vroom vroom
The finished product!
Eric repainted our patio chairs and we got new seat cushions and umbrella so now
everything looks brand new!
5 comments:
Happy Easter, Owen looks adorable, as always :) And your deck looks GREAT!
so cute! and your deck looks really good!
Owen - You looked so handsome today in your polo and your cargo shorts! Happy 1st Easter and next year you will be running around Nonna's yard hunting for eggs too! Love you, Grandma
His polo is too cute :)
He is soooo cute! Be thankful for the 7:30 internal alarm clock. Bradley's used to be that and now its 5:30!! If I slept through the night with Gavin I probably would get up but I dont so Bradley plays and sees a lot of Dragon Tales in the early am!
Post a Comment