Thursday, April 8, 2010

Biking!

It's taken me a while to post some of my pictures from Monday night when Eric, Owen and I decided to take our new bikes for a ride. We went on the trail near our house and everything went pretty well except for my near death experience! I'm not the most coordinated person in the world and being on a bike doesn't help my issue at all! But anyways to make a long story short I actually lost control of my bike while looking back at Eric. He was making me nervous coming from behind me so quick that when I turned back around I was actually going down a hill and into a ditch!! I couldn't believe it! I had leaves stuck in my gears and now my bike is making a really weird noise, but I didn't hurt myself except for a bruise or two and a couple of scratches! Thank goodness Owen was on Eric's bike. When I saw Nicki as we were coming back from the trail she said "I think you should stay on your two feet" I think I'm going to have to agree with her!lol My mom also came by and got Owen a new chair to go on the deck, it's so cute and just his size.
Big boy chair

Laughing at grandma
Eric making sure everything is on tight!

"What do you guys have me in?"
"Mommy help!"lol
"Does this look comfortable to you?"
"I need a drink"
After our walk Owen had some watermelon and puffs!
So yummy!


3 comments:

Patty B said...

I'm going to need you to tell this story in person on Saturday because I have a feeling your gestures are going to crack me up :)

The Marsh's said...

Haha, I agree with Patty, this is definitely a Jelena story that needs to be told face to face!

Nicole said...

Oh and girls, she's got the 'battle scars' to prove it! haha