Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday

Today is Sunday and that means this week is almost over!! Thank goodness! I have had a pretty rough week and I'm just ready to start a new one! I managed to lose my wedding ring, I guess I really didn't lose it, it actually broke off and is still missing somewhere in my office, which was really devastating to me! I let the jewelry store know what happened and it is suppose to be covered under the warranty, but then the jeweler said she has never sent one out that big to be replaced so I am really hoping they stand by there warranty and replace it. I had to fire a new employee since I am now the office manager of about 3 weeks.lol Our office manager of 12 years was let go and now I'm picking up the pieces! Owen also had an ear infection and has been on an antibiotic since Wednesday, but at least I got to wake up to this smiling face this morning and it made everything better....
"Mommy's super hero"
Look at that bed head!





2 comments:

Diana said...

Awww I hope this week is better for you Momma :)

Caleb's mom said...

This week has got to be much better! Owen looks adorable.