Sunday, March 29, 2009

50 Days to go!!

WOW, it is crazy to think I only have 50 days to go until we finally see out little baby Owen. This week has been crazy trying to find out where to put all of this stuff we got from the baby shower, but I think Eric and I did a good job getting organized and ready. We went and got a couple more things from Babies R Us that we needed and I think at this point we have everything we need or everything I think we need.lol I am starting to feel alot more tired now because I am not sleeping through the night at all. I either wake up to go to the bathroom 7 times or get 3 charlie horses a night! The charlie horses are the worse because they are so painful and my legs are sore the next morning. I definitely feel bigger and I am able to feel him alot more! He feels more like a worm in there. I am sure he is running out room and is ready to escape, but he still has a little while to go.

The bassinet my grandma bought us. I love this thing!
He got even more clothes at the shower but believe it not we need them all!
We hung up his pictures and shelf this weekend.
This a pic of the travel system, swing and bouncie seat. Eric has been busy!!

2 comments:

Patty B said...

I love the way the walls are painted! If we have a boy that's almost exactly how I plan to do it because I picked out bedding with blue, brown, and cream plaid. So cute!

ROBINSNAPSALOT said...

i feel for you girlie on the charlie horses. owwwwww. i think if you point your toes it will stretch it out.. or wait flex them.. i can't remember, i shall look into it and get back to you.lol...