Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm finally home!

After a very extended stay in the hospital I got back home on Saturday and I am feeling a little better. I am on very strong antibiotics and they are making me very sick but I am glad that I am home with my little man. I didn't think that I would be away from him for a long time but I know he was in good hands. We had alot people help us while I was in the hospital and we are very blessed that we have so many people that care about us! I have tons of pictures of Owen's first couple weeks!!

Dr. Ali and Owen

Kissing my precious little boy

Our first family Picture

Grandma and Grandpa Custis

Danielle and Owen at the hospital
Grandma Heckathorn

His car ride home from the hospital!

His first doctors appointment with daddy and....


Mommy


One of the midnight feedings


His first sponge bath!


Grandpa McNab

My first day home from the hospital, he is alot more alert now!!


2 comments:

Nicole said...

We're so glad you're home too! Can't wait to come by and see you and little man :)

ROBINSNAPSALOT said...

he is so precious. let me know when you are ready!