This is Nicki...your guest blogger for the next couple/few days while Jelena and Eric are unable to blog! :) I wish I had asked someone to update my blog when I was having Mikayla, so I'm so happy to be able to update for Jelena!
Jelena and Eric left tonight around 5:30 to grab dinner then head up to the hospital! Matteson, Mikayla & I stopped by to see them before they left and Jelena was putting on her make up, getting ready to go. They both seemed really calm, and Jelena is definitely ready to have this little boy in her arms instead of her belly! :) They were told to arrive at the hospital at 7:00 to begin her induction then they'll be doing a lot of sitting and waiting until things get rolling. She is going to text me throughout her progress, so I'll update as soon as I know more.
Until then, let's all pray for an easy labor and delivery for Jelena and Owen!
2 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment