I went to the doctors today and nothing is really going on with Owen and I. I was only 1 cm dilated and his heartbeat was 133bpm. I am definitely ready to have him any moment, everything is getting very hard for me now and it takes a lot of effort to do everyday tasks. I am only working until Wednesday and then I am off for the rest of my maternity leave since I get induced on Monday. I sit at a desk all day but even that can get very uncomfortable for my back and my legs get very swollen!! I am getting very excited to see him and really wish he would come earlier then Monday but I think he is going to hold on until the last minute! Eric keeps asking me what I want for mothers and I keep telling him "a baby" lol So hopefully thats what I get!! Whenever I go into labor or in the hospital Nikki will be updating my blog with pictures and updates so everyone will know what is going on!
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
YAY - come out Baby Owen, you have lots of people ready to meet you ! Plus your Mommy wants to be able to look down and see her feet again :).
Oh, I'm in the same boat. At least there is light at the end of your tunnel. You have an induction date. I have to just wait and see when Liam decides to show up. I know that it'll all be worth the wait in the end. Can't wait to see pics of your little Owen. Good luck on Monday!
Post a Comment