Sunday, July 12, 2009

2 months old

Owen is 2 months old today!! I can't believe he has been in our lives for two months now, it seems like yesterday I was pregnant. You can definitely tell he is getting bigger not only in weight and height but his personality as well. He can definitely see now and smiles when someone talks to him. He also moves his mouth when we talk to him, I think he thinks he is talking back to us. Eric swears the other night that he rolled over because he always falls asleep on his stomach and when Eric went to get him he was on his back. I won't believe it until I see it with my own eyes. I told him he was probably just delusional from the lack of sleep!lol He eats 6oz of formula every 3 hours during the day and usually sleeps 5 hours when we put him down at 9:00, but after he sleeps the first 5 hours he is up every 3 hour after that starving.


1 month old

2 months old


2 month old tempur!!lol

1 comments:

Justafitgirl said...

Your guy has a temper too!