Saturday, July 11, 2009

Were Back!!

Owen and I got back from Ocean City on Thursday morning and I am finally getting around to posting some pics. My mom and I left early Friday morning and Owen slept for about 2 1/2 hours and then we had to stop and feed him. Eric was able to ride down on his motorcycle with Jim on Friday morning but could only stay until Monday because he had class the rest of the week for work. We had a really good time and we were able to do alot of things while we were there. I decided to leave on Thursday because I have to unpack everything and get ready to go back to work on Monday. On Friday Owen had his 8 week well baby appointment and had to get 3 shots, he was not to happy about that. He screamed all afternoon and then finally passed out. He weighs 12lbs 13.5oz, his height is 23 3/4 inches and his head circumference is 15 3/4. He is in the 75th percentile for height and weight and his doctor was very happy about that. I have so many pics to post I might not be able to put them all up today but I will try!
The night before Ocean City


**Happy Baby**


Mad Baby!!!!

The bikes, I think Owen's is the coolest!!

The weather was so nice the whole time we were there!


Owen and Grandpa


Chilling at the beach!!



He slept the whole time!!



4th of July


Owen wasn't scared of the fireworks at all! He just looked at Grandpa
the whole time.




Hawaiian Baby




















Owen's first waterpark


"Im not sure about this"



Uncle Lance and Owen

So comfy

Owen and mommy

0 comments: