Owen has been such a character lately, he has been smiling so much and everyone makes him laugh. The one thing that really makes him laugh is the pictures above his changing table, he just loves to stare at them and smile. I would love to know what he sees sometimes because it is so funny. Everything has been going really good at his daycare and we are really happy so far. I have definitely gotten into a routine now and things are going alot smoother. Owen is still waking up once a night for a feeding, but he will throw an all nighter in there every once in a while but I don't think he wasn't to spoil us.lol Here are some pictures of this week and of course most of them our him smiling!
He loves trucks already!



He is such a messy eater!

We went to the summer concert on base with my parents and grandma was making him laugh the whole time and of course showing him off to everyone!


3 comments:
What an adorable face!! He is going to be a heart breaker. Hope you guys are doing well!
Liam is smiling like crazy too! Does Owen laugh with no sound coming out? Liam coos like crazy but hasn't figured out that his voice is connected to his laughter...it's cute to watch.
He is so cute. I love the main picture of you with your family! You are still so gorgeous!
Post a Comment