As you can tell by the post I have been so busy this week! I still haven't caught up at work from being on maternity leave and this week we had a great idea to get trained on a new billing software which is VERY different from the system we had before. Eric is attempting to clear out the backyard for the fence were getting put up because we have the most annoying neighbor ever!!!! She keeps telling Eric"I wish I had a husband like you"lol She is a single older lonely woman who has nothing better to do then knock on our door every night of the week to bother us! On a happier note.....Owen has been doing so good lately and is such a happy baby. He smiles at everyone and tries to talk to them which is really funny. He watches peoples mouths and is amazed!
Daddy and flying Owen

"I'm getting sick"

Such a thinker

Such a flirt!
He loves his mobile in his crib

"What is he talking about"

"ok,get me away from this crazy man!"

0 comments:
Post a Comment