Monday, August 10, 2009

Birthday weekend!

This weekend was my Birthday "weekend" so we were pretty busy all weekend long. On Friday night my mom,dad,Lance and my uncle came over for pizza and presents. I got a very good B-day present this year.....a new camera. I am so excited about it but it's kind of hard to learn all of the new gadgets on it. On Saturday we had family pictures and then my mom watched Owen so Eric and I could go out for my B-day. We went to P.F. Changs and then saw G.I. Joe which was not very good! It made me mad that we stayed out that late for such a crappy movie!lol On Sunday we went to my Uncle John's house for a cookout and swimming! The quality of the pictures aren't very good on some of them because they don't want you taking it off the website but you get the idea!

Family Pictures

















0 comments: