Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ready to roll!

Owen rolled over at the babysitters twice yesterday(she was so thrilled) from his stomach to his back! I was so excited because Monday night I worked with him for a long time trying to get him to roll over and then he goes to the babysitter and does it twice!lol So tonight I was determined to watch him in action and he rolled over ALOT!! He usually goes in the direction of our voices so we get on the ground and talk to him and there he goes!
I was so happy I got to get pictures of it.

"You want to see what I can do?"



"ok, here I go"



"keep talking to me dad I'm rolling to your voice!"

almost there


what a show off!

This is one of Owen's first milestones and I'm sure theres many more to come!

1 comments:

Mandi said...

Yah Owen! :) He's a fast learner!