Owen was three months on Wednesday but my computer has run out of memory so it is really hard to download pics and takes forever to do anything!!! I am so glad today is Friday and I will be with Owen all weekend long. Eric has a busy weekend cutting down trees, going to the track and going on a bike ride on Sunday so it's a Owen and mommy weekend. Eric is a very hard worker and deserves a break sometimes so I am glad he is able to get out and have some fun!! Here are some things Owen is doing at 3 months:
-Sleeping!!! He sleeps from 8:30 - 6:00 and sometimes later if I don't have to work. He just started sleeping all the way through the night this past week!! so excited!!
-Drinking 6oz bottles usually every three hours during the day. Last night he drank 7oz before he went to bed
-Rubs his hair and his eyes when he's sleepy
- Sucks his thumb and pointer finger because he hates pacifiers!!lol
-Rolls from tummy to back
-He makes cooing noises and is sarting to get a belly laugh
-He loves his swing
Hi Everyone!

Silly man

I have so many pictures with his mouth like this!lol

Look at those sexy legs!! Don't be jealous!

So fresh and clean

2 comments:
I have legs like yours too Owen-they are sexy aren't they! :)
I want to pinch those legs!!!!
Post a Comment