Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fast weekend!

This weekend went by soooo fast, like always!! My sister and her boyfriend came down Saturday and we all went  to Port Tobacco Marina and had a really good time. Even though I'm a mom I still like to have fun and I don't think theres anything wrong with that!lol I never like to take myself to seriously so I like to make sure that I let loose sometimes! Today my sister came down to see Owen and couldn't believe how big he had gotten already. We decided to take a walk down to the water and Nikki and Mikayla came with us. I have never walked down to the water before and that hill coming back was tough, ecspecially when your pushing a stroller!lol I am off tomorrow because my babysitter is still on vacation but she comes back tuesday!! Thank goodness, I hate being out of our little routine we have going on! All the mommies know about that I'm sure!
So serious
Owen on the pier

Mikayla looking at the water
The water, same place we had my maternity pics taken at.
So cute!!
"I can handle that dad"

0 comments: