Yesterday all the mommies got together that blog at Nikki's moms house and we had a great time, despite the weather being really crappy!! There were definitely alot of kids there and they were all pretty much in the same age group which was really cool. Alot of the girls I knew before blogging and we just lost touch, so it was really nice to see everyone and there babies. I was hoping to get more pictures but I was holding Owen most of the time except for when he took his usual cat nap which Ryder followed along as soon as Owen got up! I think they were a little overwhelmed over all the kids and noise!lol I hope everyone can get together again real soon!
Say "cheese"
Owen sleeping away!of course!
Group shot! Danielle said "it feels like we came out of a fertility clinic!"lol
Grandma Sherri and of course tons of kids on her lap!
Mommy and Owen!
At my Aunts house for a birthday party for my cousin carlie and a going away party for my other cousin Dean!! Were going to miss you!
Carlie and Dean
Daddy and Owen
My little man!
0 comments:
Post a Comment