Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Crazy week

This past weekend and week has been so crazy and I don't see it getting any better with the holidays coming up! Owen had his 6 month appointment on Friday and got three more shots an addition to the seasonal flu and H1N1 he got on Wednesday, so he was pretty miserable all weekend but he is feeling better now. Owen weighs 19 lbs and is 28inches long. He is in the 80th percentile for weight and 92nd for heigh,t so he is tall for his age right now! Eric turned 28 this past weekend and we had some of his friends over for the UFC fight and for his birthday. We had a really good time and were able to see a lot of people we haven't seen a while. We are going to my grandmothers for Thanksgiving and I am making banana pudding thanks to my neighbor Monica who gave me her recipe. I never liked it until I tried it over her house and now I love it. I always get nervous making something for the first time so hopefully it turns out good! I didn't really have any pictures to post, so I plopped Owen on my bed and took a few.lol
He always has his fingers in his mouth!




He wants everything that isn't his.lol

"I have the phone, what ya going to do about it"

This has always been one of his favorite toys


My little thinker!

My little bookworm!

My chunky little man!

So perfect!

0 comments: