This weekend we spent most of our time decorating, I like to get my stuff up early otherwise it will only be up for like 2 weeks and then we have to take it all down again. Eric got the whole outside finished on Sunday because it was so nice outside. I can't get any good pictures of the outside because it is so dark, but I think it turned out really good.
Top half of the tree, we have a Mardi gras type of theme with all the bright colors.
Bottom half with some of Owen's presents underneath
Just some ornaments
My favorite little elf
And it wouldn't be Christmas without "christmas cookie" from Yankee Candle's
Owen helping me wrap some gifts
Every year we have to go through all of our lights and figure out which ones dont work!What a pain!
Eric hard at work
And his supervisor Pebbles!
Owen after bathtime
1 comments:
Don't you know that Santa brings the presents after the kids are sleeping on Christmas eve???????
Post a Comment