Monday, November 16, 2009

Finally...

I'm updating! lol I have been so busy lately and I haven't found time to update in a while so I have a lot of pictures to post. Owen turned 6 months on Thursday and it is so crazy that he will be 1 years old in only 6 more months!! Time has definitely flown by and he getting so active and funny. He is getting so good at sitting up on his own and has almost started sitting up over night, it's crazy! He does better when he has a toy to play with but he can really keep his balance and tries not to fall over. He eats 6-8 oz. every 3 hours still and gets baby food twice a day. He loves ALL foods and really hasn't been a picky eater, the only thing he didn't like at first was applesauce but I just gave it to him a couple days in a row and now he loves it! We are starting to buy stage 2 foods because he seems to want more even after 2 jars of the 1st foods. He said "dada" for the first time this morning and actually said it more then once, it's so cute! We think he said "mama" but it wasn't as clear as the "dada" and we have only heard him say it that one time. He sleeps very good at night usually 11-12 hours and this Saturday he slept until 9:30!! I know our next baby won't sleep at all so I am enjoying it now!

6 months old



Sucking that thumb!



But 4 is always better than 1!





Silly boy!



This is his happy face!





Posing for the camera



"what are you talking about!!"

Sitting up like a big boy!



Playing with Elmo grandma got him.





He follows the camera everywhere but hasn't realized he isn't that good at sitting up
 and usually loses his balance



and a bath time pic just because!

1 comments:

The Marsh's said...

He is so cute! I think him & ryder have every single outfit the same, lol.