Saturday, November 7, 2009

Tis' the Season.......Already!!

I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner!!  So today we went to get Christmas pictures taken!! I know it's a little early but the pictures takes two weeks to come in and then I have to send them out to everyone, and I like to send them out early! So here are some of them....



















And just some regular ones for his 6 month pics.





Owen was amazed with the bench the whole time as you can tell.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww - the pictures are soooooo cute. Owen is such the little man. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! Love, Mom/Grandma Paula

Nicole said...

Those are so cute... I love the Christmas ones!

Caleb's mom said...

Those are great! He is so precious.

Danielle said...

We must have just missed each other-we were there getting pictures done too! They turned out so good. He is such a cutie-I could just eat him up!

Liz said...

Those are adorable! I can't wait for Christmas again. Thanks for getting us all in the spirit!