Thursday, November 19, 2009

Owen mania

It never seems like there is enough time in the day for everything that needs to be done, but Eric and I always try to spend quality time with Owen every night. A lot of the time our laundry is backed and there are dishes in the sink but nothing is more important then Owen!! I don't get home until around 6:00 and he is in bed by 7:15 or earlier so that gives me only a little bit of play time, that is why I look forward to the weekends and so glad tomorrows Friday!!!






"that light is bright"


Daddy giving kisses!


Don't take my baby powder!

Yummy fingers!



He still has those thunder thighs!!








Flying with daddy!

"I don't know about this mom!"

Handsome little man


1 comments:

Patty B said...

Jelena! I can't tell you enough! He is BEAUTIFUL!!! I honestly think he's the most handsome little man I've ever seen!