Tuesday, January 12, 2010

8 months

Owen is 8 months old today!! I can't believe in 4 months he is going to be one years old! Owen has got such a great personality and I love to be around him. His favorite word is Daddy.......maybe that's because that is the only one he says!!lol He only says momma when he is crying and since he barely cries I don't get to here it much. We have given Owen some smaller bottles so he is starting to hold them a little better. He wants nothing to do with a sippy cup no matter what size or brand I buy so I am giving up on that for right now and just focusing on the bottle. Owen is also switching daycares on the 25th of January. I am so excited because we have had a lot of issues with the daycare were taking him to now. He will be going to daycare with Mikayla! Here are some pics or our week and weekend......


8 months

"What do you mean I'm playing the drums to loud?"



What is it with kids and remotes??....

and Owen's tongue?lol



He still has those thunder thighs!

Look at those cheekers!!

Look at that belly!!

Go Dallas! We won the wildcard this weekend, so I'm pretty excited about the game this week!

The Dallas Klan

Owen and Mommy

We switched Owen to his big boy car seats this weekend!
Daddy's car seat

Mommy's car seat

What a ham!!!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Mikayla can't wait for Owen to start daycare with her! I already told her she better be super nice to him or I'll have Mama McNab calling me! haha

The Marsh's said...

Awww he is so handsome!! I need to switch Ryder out of his infant seat too, haha, i'm a little behind!

Mandi said...

That Dallas hat is so funny!!! haha

Heck-a-horn said...

Awww Owen! You are such a sweety! I just want to give you big smoooochies!!!! Jelena & Eric you are both so blessed to have such a happy and healthy baby! Love to all, Grandma Paula.

Caleb's mom said...

He's too cute in his little onsie. I love his thighs. Just like my baby boys used to be. Enjoy them now because they thin out fast when they start walking!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Go Dallas!!! Yea, Owen I am so glad you are a fan too!!!