Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Just another day....

Not to much going on here but figured I would post some pictures I had from yesterday and today. Owen slept a lot better last night and I think it was because I found this new eczema body wash, so he must be more comfortable at night and I also learned he should be dressed in cotton during the night so his skin can breathe better. Since it has been so cold we have been putting him in the heavier pajama,s but that doesn't help with dry skin according to doctors. Owen has definitely been getting into everything and wants to touch everything he sees!! He really likes to throw his toys on the ground so he can watch mommy and daddy pick them up!!lol It is so much fun and so crazy to watch him grow up into this little man.


Owen and Pebbles
Cute little hands

All clean now!!
Trying to get mommy

2 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Ryder has eczema too, we use the Aveno calming baby soap, and Aquaphor lotion...that combination seems to keep it under control. These poor boys, I know that has to be uncomfortable!

Nicole said...

He looks so big sitting up on his own now!!