Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday night comparisons


It's Friday night and were doing a whole bunch of nothing! lol I figured I would post some pictures of Owen growing into a big boy!

On the ride home from the hospital!
Big boy seat!
Daddy "rocking" Owen to sleep
Owen about to rock off the boppy! lol
So tiny on his changing table......
barely fitting on the changing table a couple of months ago!!
No Hair
All kinds of hair

Eric holding Owen!

Owen standing on Daddy
Our little Family......
Is the only thing that hasn't changed!!


Each passing day, watching you grow and play.
You’re growing up so fast, and I just want it to last.
I just want to enjoy every little second with you, I still feel you as being so new.
The love your father and I share, are like none that could compare.

I pledged my love to your father, which bloomed into you. You are the fairy tale ending come true.
These are the best days of my life.
 by Lanette N. Leighly

2 comments:

Nicole said...

He's too freaking cute! :) Can't wait to see him later today... oh and you too ;-)

Patty B said...

It's crazy to look back! Owen is so cute!