Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Play time!

It's finally getting warm outside and I love it!! We have tons of projects outside that we need to do in order to get ready for Owen's first B-Day, which is right around the corner. I have already ordered the invitations and most of the stuff for his party, but of course there's always more to get!! They started our deck today and so far it looks really good and I am really excited to have it finished now that the weather is nice. Owen has FINALLY started drinking out of a sippy cup and I am so excited! Ms.Nyanda said he likes juice in the morning instead of his milk. He really loves eggs and his other favorite food is applesauce. My co-worker Freda gave us her old swing set which is really nice and saved us a lot of money. The swingset is only half way up but Owen was still able to go down the slide.
On top of the world
"Hold on to me daddy"
"woo hoo"

"This is fun"

The railings and steps still need to go up, but it's halfway there.

1 comments:

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Owen looks SO happy to have a slide. That was so sweet of your co-worker. However, I am suprised you boss didn't just buy you one. lol j/k

The house and yard look great! You give me hope!