Wednesday, August 18, 2010

15 months.....a little late!

I'm a little late in posting about his 15 month milestones, but I was waiting for his doctors appointment so I can post everything at one time! He is 24 pounds and 34 inches tall, which makes him 50th for weight and 75th for height. He got 3 shots today which really made him mad, but I bought him a toy at Target so that made everything better!lol The doctor said that he was doing great with everything and Owen even gave him a "high five" when the doctor asked for it, which surprised me since he started screaming as soon as he walked in the door! He is still in 18 month clothing and size 4 diapers. He is a pro at walking and can hold things in both hands while walking and pick himself up to stand, which he just accomplished in the last two days! He loves almost every type of food we put in front of him, but his favorite food is any type of meat.....like hamburgers, hot dogs, ham, chicken and every other meat out there since he has never turned away any....... as of yet! He has been completely off the bottle for a while now and drinks whole milk and v8 splash! He says all kinds of words like "tickle tickle" "no(his favorite)" "all good" and he can do the hand motions to the "itsy bitsy spider" and "the wheels on the bus". He also knows sign language for "shoes" "no" "more" and "milk". He looovveees Ms.Nyanda his daycare provider and always snuggles with her as soon as he gets there and half the time he doesn't want to leave. He has tons of teeth but I haven't been able to count how many molars he has in fear I might get my finger bitten off! I am going to get brave and count pretty soon though! Here are some pictures of our week and weekend.
Owen riding his Harley that Anna from my work bought him!

"this is fun"

Look at all those teeth!

That ride made me tired!







Owen playing with his water table



This is what happens when you try and get a one year old to sit still for a picture!



Just relaxing!







Owen got to visit Ryder this weekend at Nicki's too!
And of course they were playing with the pink kitchen set......

Making some dinner



Owen with his new "vroom vroom" after the doctors

Playing under the table

He was still a little bummed from getting all those shots :(



"Would you back up lady....I'm trying to read"

Halloween costumes already!! It's not even fall yet!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

LOL - I bought Mikayla's Halloween costume a few weeks ago when we were in PA.

You don't have much room to talk since you're already shopping for Christmas! ;-)

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

Wow, he is going to be a tall one :) Happy 15 Months Owen!!

The Marsh's said...

So handsome!!! Happy 15 Months owen :) Sorry you had to get stupid shots!

The Vathes Family said...

Such cute pics of Owen!!! Happy 15 months buddy =)