Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sick Baby!

Owen has been sick since Sunday afternoon and still isn’t doing any better. We took him to the doctors on Monday and they told us he has blisters in his throat but no strep and he is also running a pretty high fever! weird, I know and I bet all of you parents know what's coming next……it’s also a virus and has to run it’s course blah blah blah! So basically no medication for the blisters, but they gave me an antibiotic for his congestion. He has been pretty miserable because it is very hard to swallow, but I have been making him nice cold milk shakes to make everything better!
We went to my grandma’s house on Saturday to celebrate my cousin Carlie’s B-Day. And of course Owen always finds the toys!
008
All the guys hanging out…
006
and Owen showing everyone his riding skills!
007
Eric and I
010
The birthday girl opening her gifts….
011
and Owen stealing them!
012
Dominic trying to get Owen to stay inside
014
Yummy
016

4 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Oh no, I hope you feel better owen! Being sick is no fun, for them or for US!

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

Aww poor little guy! That sounds like Tonsilitus, Carter's had it twice!! I hope he feels better soon!!!

Mandi said...

I hope he feels better!! Poor guy!

Caleb's mom said...

Feel better Owen! Caleb has those same shorts.. so cute.