Monday, August 30, 2010

Just another Monday

Not much going on here…… so I thought I would just post some pics and narrate them

This picture is very late! My mom, Lance, Arica and I went to the Rhianna concert last Friday and it was awesome!! We had such a great time and loved spending time with my family!

002

My Sis and I

004

The whole gang! My mom had some dad dancing beside her and it was the funniest thing ever!! I tried to take tons of pics, but not one of them came out of the dancing dad! I was so disappointed!lol

006

These robots on stage freaked me out! I just don’t like those things!

010

Eric and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary last Thursday but didn’t get a chance to celebrate it until Saturday. We went to Bravo’s Italiano in Fredericksburg and it was AWESOME!

023

 

022

Lance and Owen

024

Smiling baby!

028

What’z up mom?

032

This is Owens new thing… we ask him “where’s your button” and he lifts his shirt up and points to his belly button

037

Silly boy!

038

2 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Owen is looking so grown up these days!

Unknown said...

You look so beautiful on your Anniversary date! Happy 4th!