Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Brusha Brusha Brusha!

Owen is still pretty sick and is still running a fever. My grandmother has had him Tuesday and Wednesday and she takes VERY good care of him and of course he loves all the attention his "Nonna" gives him! Thank you grandma for always being there when we need you!  Eric's mom if going to watch him tomorrow at our house and more than likely he will be home again on Friday. As you can imagine we haven't had much going on, so here are some pictures of Owen brushing his teeth with his comb over daddy always gives him after bath time! lol




I am hoping this video works since onetruemedia wouldn't download it for the past couple of days!!
We have seen Owen break it down in his "baby break dancing" video, but now hes slowing it down for all you ladies out there even though the music is fast Owen has another idea of dancing.......
"baby slow jams"
Just realized I posted two of the same video so I deleted the other one and will post the right one tonight!lol
Sorry about the qualtiy, but this is the best I could do since I have been having technical difficulties!

2 comments:

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

He looks so big brushing his teeth!! Poor guy, I hope you feel better ASAP!

Mandi said...

I guess Bailey now has a dance partner ;)