This week has been so crazy trying to get everything organized from the baby shower! I had a really good time and everything turned out great! There was a little over 60 people there and you could tell with all the presents I got. I got almost everything I need and I have very little to buy. Eric and I are very grateful for everyone that was able to come and hope everyone enjoyed themselves. I especially want to thank my mom for throwing my baby shower for me. I am a very particular person when it comes to planning things and she always takes it in stride. I also want to thank everyone else that helped....like Eric's mom,Nikki and Mandi. Let me not forget Karen who got suckered into helping us set up because Mandi told her it started an hour earlier.lol
I also went to my doctors on Monday and I lost 1 pound! I couldn't believe it with all the food that I ate at the baby shower and the 3 pieces of ice cream cake I had on Sunday. Owen was doing good and his heartbeat was 142. I also tried to convince Dr.Ali to move my due date up but he wouldn't budge! I guess we will be having a linebacker after all! lol My next appointment is on April 6th and I will be getting some lab work done.
One of my favors I had....Hershey candy bars! My mom had to wrap them all by hand.

We had so much food, but it was all really good!
This is where we had all the desserts. We got 6 different
ice cream cakes from cold stone creamery.


This is some of the stuff I got for my babyshower. I was opening gifts for an hour and a half! We needed everything we got, so once again thank you to everyone!!!


1 comments:
I was more than happy to help, though I was a little leery b/c I do know how particular you are. LOL j/k It was so good to get to spend some time with you!!
Post a Comment