Hey Jelena, I just now noticed you had a blog...I saw it on Liz's page! congratulations! I cant believe I didnt know you were preggers! I love the name for your son and these pictures are absolutely amazing! I regret not taking professional ones. They are someting you can cherish and show your son one day! Im so happy to see you glowing and so happy!
6 comments:
They turned out SO Great! :)
Cute pictures!!!
They look wonderful!
I can't believe how good those pictures turned out!!
Jelena, these look so good!!
Hey Jelena,
I just now noticed you had a blog...I saw it on Liz's page! congratulations! I cant believe I didnt know you were preggers! I love the name for your son and these pictures are absolutely amazing! I regret not taking professional ones. They are someting you can cherish and show your son one day! Im so happy to see you glowing and so happy!
Post a Comment