Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Busy Busy!!

For ther past two days I have been busy going to the doctors and to get another sonogram!! Yah I will start with my regular appointment first..... I went to Dr.Ali's monday morning and it was pretty routine I have gained 5 pounds since my last apppointment, which was only two weeks ago!! The nurse did not tell me Owens heartbeat so I don't know what it is this time, which makes me mad, but I won't forget to ask next time. He also said that I was measuring right at 30 weeks, which is good. During the appointment I asked him if I could get another sonogram and he said yes. I scheduled the appointment for this afternoon. We went to Tower Radiology and I wasn't to impressed with them, I definitely liked the first sonogram place we went to alot better!! We weren't able to get any good pictures of his face or really anything for that matter. The only thing we know is he's going to be BIG BOY!! The average weight of a baby at 30 weeks is 3lbs. Owen weighed 4.5lbs!! According to the ultrasound I am 32 weeks and 4 days and my due date is May 2nd. I was definitely in shock when I heard the weight, I was not expecting that at all!! Besides the weight being off the charts everything looked great and he looked very healthy which is the most important and the 2nd most important was that he is still a boy!! lol I posted some pics of my belly I took this morning and some from the picnic we had on Sunday with some friends.

30 weeks and 1 day




Eric, Matteson and JR stuffing there face with some food!
Eric and Matteson making Mikayla laugh

Eric and I by the water, it was 74 degrees on Sunday!

1 comments:

ROBINSNAPSALOT said...

these are cute! i can't wait to take your pictures!!!