Saturday, March 21, 2009

Random Pics

I decided before I get carried away with all of my baby shower pictures I better upload some pictures that I had on my camera from this week and weekend.

31 weeks and 5 days

Side View
My mom and Nikki talking about how to make our
homemade lollipops for my baby shower. It took us a
little while (well about 4 hours!!!) but they turned out really good!

My mom looking at this pile of chocolate
and thinking how in the heck I talked her into doing this!!


Ms.Pebbles striking a pose in her jean jacket



Owen's overfilled closet, Eric's mom has gone a little crazy on all
of the clothes, but I love clothes so we can never have to much!!. And of course
other people have bought some
cute stuff too. Like his fist tux from Nikki and his first bathing
suit from my mom.lol


Owen's letters on the wall...... the pictures do not do it
justice they turned out really good!

Eric wanted the trucks to look like they were riding up the
crib.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

cute room! Why did you cover your face in the pictures silly...thats an important part since your the mommy!