Friday, March 13, 2009

!!!!!Babysitters!!!!!

Eric and I have been looking for a babysitter for about a month now and are getting very frustrated about the situation! I never realized how many weirdos there are in this world until you want someone to watch your 6 week old baby! We have interviewed all walks of life and are starting to think were the crazy ones. We interviewed one lady who thinks that our government is giving steroids to our chicken so therefore won't let any of the kids eat meat. We interviewed another woman that brings in people from other countries and lets them stay with her. This afternoon we went to a woman's house that I wouldn't even let my dog sit on her floor unless she was wrapped an bubble wrap, her house was disgusting! Not only that but she broke down crying...... twice!!!! Talk about unstable,I am the pregnant one I should be the one breaking down and crying not the person I want to take care of my child!!! lol So needless to say we are still searching and keeping our fingers crossed we will find someone we really like and trust with baby Owen! God Bless

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh, lol....I can't wait to hear about this one! Haha

The Gimmel Family said...

It is such a HARD decision to make. Wouldn't want to have to do it again. I had a friend take her son to a woman named Rachel Green in Bryans Road and she loved her. I don't know more than that, she lives in Old Indian Head estates behind the safeway. You may want to go talk to her???

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

LOL... you always make me laugh. I just felt like I was reading a scene out of a comedy movie. It has to be frustrating and scary.

Justafitgirl said...

Good luck! We're in the same boat...so I'm wishing you a ton of luck. I know how hard it really is.