Friday, March 19, 2010

Cool Breeze

The weather has been so nice we are taking Owen outside every chance we get! We have had  a pretty normal week with nothing really exciting going on. Were doing a lot of outside projects and were getting a deck built next week, which were really excited about. We will finally have an outdoor space where we can eat and relax. I really need to start walking to get ready for our march of dimes walk in April so I don't pass out and look like a fool, so here are some pics of our walk Thursday evening.
"cool breeze" Owen

He likes his sunglasses at first until........

He figured out how to take them off!
"I'm fine without these things"
The whole family in there shades! lol


2 comments:

Caleb's mom said...

I have to start walking too, or I will pass out for sure! Owen looks too cool!

Anonymous said...

Owen looks like a cool little dude in his sunglasses! Thanks so much for walking for the March of Dimes.