Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pittsburgh

Today I am heading out to Pittsburgh, PA for my work and coming back on Sunday! Thats almost 5 whole days without seeing Owen and Eric! This is the longest I have ever been away from Owen and I know I am going to miss him so much!! Thank goodness Eric is a great dad and I know he will be in good hands!

***Funny Faces***












Super Hero trying to escape!!


" come with me Pebles"

" She caught me!"

As soon as I take off Owen's shoes he always wants to play with them and of course try to eat them. He's not walking yet so his shoes are clean, but it's still not a good habit! lol

He crawls with the shoes in his hands, and some time he will put his hands in the shoes and crawl.

" Behold the shoe"

" Yummy"



When Owen gets tired he always sucks his two middle fingers from his left hand and twirls his hair with his right. Were thinking he is going to be a lefty but it might switch.
So big!



3 comments:

Caleb's mom said...

aww, he's so cute. Hope your trip goes by fast so you don't miss him too badly!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

All of his facial expressions are so cute!! : )

Heck-a-horn said...

Owen - you are just too FUNNY!!!! Love, Grandma