Eric, Owen, and I took a walk tonight and we had some company this time! All the kids were really good and we had great weather, even though it looked like it was going to rain at the very end.
Mikayla: "come with me guys, I'll show you the way!!"
Owen and Bailey: "Get us outta here" lol
Bailey wanted to push Mikayla, but Mikayla wasn't having it!lol
And then the guys decided to play bumper strollers!
Eric looks mad in this picture, but he wasn't! Owen of course is always happy when were walking!
And of course I had to get a picture of my little man and I, us mommies know how hard it is to actually get in a picture!
5 comments:
Wow, look how quick you posted :)
I was just going to say how proud of you i was...this has GOT to be a record breaker for fastest post by Jelena! :)
I know, it is so hard to remember to get in the picture every now and then...very cute pic of you two :)
I dont know how I wasnt following your blog yet, but I am now! The kids look so cute with their strollers lined up...what would we do without the all mighty stroller...among other things to keep our children happy!
Soon I will be an Indian Head resident and I need to be in on these stroll's. I need some exersise and conversation. LOL
Post a Comment