Sunday, March 21, 2010

Easter Pictures

Owen went yesterday to get his Easter pictures taken and I think they turned out very good. He has not been very cooperative lately with taking pictures, but we managed to squeeze some good ones out some how!







This is what Owen looked like most of the time!





6 comments:

The Marsh's said...

LOL, those pictures are ADORABLE!! I love the one of him crying, that face is priceless!

Liz said...

Those are so sweet! He is getting so big!

Caleb's mom said...

He's precious! I love them.

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Awe, so cute. The crying picture is so cute even though he is so sad.

Heck-a-horn said...

Awwww! Owen - you look so cute - your Grandpa doesn't like wearing a tie either!!!!! Love, Grandma

Nicole said...

I love how he's got handfulls of puffs, haha... whatever works to get the crying to stop!! :)