Sunday, March 14, 2010

No such luck!

I tried downloading "live writer" to my computer and it wouldn't work! I think I am the only blogger who doesn't have it, but it kept saying I had the wrong username and passcode and I know it's right!! Moving on.... I have had a pretty hectic week since coming back from Pittsburgh, but I was so excited to see Owen!! He kind of looked at me wierd when I first came back but once I started playing with him it was like I was never gone!! Owen also is 10 months old!!! He does all kinds of fun things like standing up, clapping his hands, dances, and eats with his hands. He is in size 18 month clothing and we just bought size 4 diapers. He has started to sleep in less on the weekends and usually wakes up around 7:30 and wants a bottle and then he's back in bed 30 minutes later. He still takes a lot of naps and still drinks about 4 bottles a day and has 5 teeth.

Crawling on all fours!

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3!
Ta Da, standing up on his own is a very big adjustment
 for mommy and daddy!! It means a lot more falls!

I did it!

Owen and mommy

Owen chews on EVERYTHING!!
TV stand knobs

Toys

"look, no hands"

lens cover for mommy's camera



His cheeks are definitely still growing, look at those things!!

Standing up, holding onto the couch.

Reading his book!

Look at that smile!

Silly boy

"Hey, no more pictures"

5 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Such a handsome little man! Glad to see Ryder isn't the only crazy one chewing on knobs!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, we have got to figure out the live writer thing. I am betting it took you almost an hour to write this post with all those pictures, lol!
On another note, Owen is SUCH a handsome little man. :)

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

I can't believe he was chewing on that knob. ha ha That made me laugh.

Heck-a-horn said...

Owen - you are such a silly boy!!! Love, Grandma

Diana said...

Jelena I don't have live writer either :( I can't download it at work! So I'm with ya girl! PS - I LOVE Owen's cheeks! lol.